Recruiting with LinkedIn Workshops
Building a Professional Profile
- The 5 most important updates to make your profile stand out from the crowd
- Using PDFs, Video, PowerPoint and other multimedia to enhance your profile
- Examples of some of the best in-house recruiter profiles on LinkedIn
Building your Network
- Why it is important to have a large and relevant network on LinkedIn
- The dos and don’ts of connecting
- How to build your network and connect to hundreds of relevant members in just 10 minutes per week
- Why you should join groups and how to find the right groups to join
Searching and Approaching
- How to build advanced searches using Boolean that produce significantly more relevant results
- How to message almost anyone on the network (for free)
- The 4 sentence approach that will dramatically increase your message response rates
Thurs 15th Feb 2018 – Strixton
1:30pm – 4:30pm GMT
Founder of EasyWeb Group
Who should attend?
Our free workshops & webinars are for HR Professionals and in-house recruiters at UK based organisations. Unfortunately we cannot accomodate attendees from other business areas. We regret that our events are not open to recruitment consultants, RPOs or Job Boards (Includes internal HR / Recruitment departments).
If you wish to attend but are not a HR professional or in-house recruiter please contact us and you can be added to a reserve list in case of cancellations or extra spaces.
Terms & Conditions:
This workshop is exclusively for HR professionals and in-house recruiters at UK based organisations. We regret that recruitment consultants or those who work for a recruitment agency, RPO or Job Board (within any department) are not eligible to attend. If you are unsure whether you should attend please contact email@example.com for clarification.
There are two types of tickets available for this workshop. If you are a HR professional or in-house recruiter for a UK based organisation that has under 5000 employees, you are eligible for a free ticket. If you work for an organisation with over 5000 staff, we do require a payment of £100 and you should select the paid for option when registering for this event.
In very rare circumstances the event may be cancelled, postponed or the venue changed. We will endeavour to contact you by telephone and email, it is therefore imperative that you provide the correct information. Failure to provide all the details we require on the registration form may result in your booking being cancelled.
By registering for this event you agree to be added to EasyWeb Group’s mailing list. If you would prefer not to receive emails about EasyWeb Group’s services and free training events you can unsubscribe at any time.
Data Protection Act (1998)
Please note the personal information provided by you will be held on a database by EasyWeb Recruitment in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not disclose personal data that you have provided to any third party and the information you supply to us will only be used by EasyWeb Recruitment to contact you regarding training/events or our other services.