Where are they hiding? Finding and Attracting Care Staff
This will review a range of sourcing options for hiring Care focused professionals. This will include:
- Job boards: From specialist to generalist; a review of which job boards deliver. This will include the key tactics you need to deploy to optimise your adverts
- CV Databases: What ones to use and how to use them whilst saving time. How to make an engaging cold approach with new candidates
- LinkedIn: Review of the transactional sourcing model (used for one-off projects) and how to build a medium-long term strategy to help provide for an ongoing need
- Social Media: How other care companies are using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to source applicants, what works and what doesn’t
- Non-traditional approaches to recruitment: Review of some of the more left-field examples on how to source applicants
- Application process: Now you have found them how do you encourage them to apply? A discussion on care application forms and ideas on how they can be streamlined
Who should attend?
This webinar is for HR Professionals and In-house recruiters at UK based non-profit organisations. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate attendees from other business areas. We regret that our events are not open to recruitment consultants.
If you wish to attend but are not an HR professional or In-house Recruiter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are eligible to attend.
To view our webinar Terms and Conditions please click here.